Monday, May 28, 2012

Chip & Salsa (Canton, Ohio)

This a decent size Mexican restaurant with authentic Mexican food. For starters, the Westfield Center/Belden Village area based Catina had a really good...chip n salsa... and guacamole.  I stuck with the basics here.  I had three tacos and rice & beans. Very basic.  If you like authentic Mexican ....it will fit the bill.
The people I went with were 50/50. The only think we could agree in was the salsa and guacamole.  But, its basic. Nothing more. Nothing less than basics. I would go back.
***

*I will go back. The prices were pretty much average. But, I love authentic Mexican foods. 

CHIPS N SALSA
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chips-N-Salsa/117114198307260

(330) 492-4044

Canton
4272 BeldenVillage ST Map.313fd87
CantonOH 44718

No comments:

Post a Comment